When we think of wine, we picture that glass of alcoholic beverage made from grapes. However, grape wine is only one type of wine. In the United States, wine is defined as having more than between 7% and 24% alc./vol. Wine is made from grapes and other agricultural products.
Here is a quick, simple summary:
This is just the start as you can have fruit wine (blueberry, raspberry, peach, etc.), maple wine, rhubarb wine, etc. So when you hear the word wine, remember there is more than just the grape.
AK AZ CA CO DC FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS LA MA MD ME MN MO NC ND NE NH NM NV NY OH OK OR PA SC TN TX VA VT WA WI WV WY
What’s a wine? What’s a mead? What’s a cider?
• Our doors are open and we are happy to see you! We simply ask all our customers wear a mask, limit to 4 customers in store at a time, and maintain your distance.
• Hours: Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday 11am - 7:00 pm; Sat 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Sorry - no by the glass/tasting/sampling at this time.
• Scheduled curb side and in store pick ups available.
• For delivery - UPS will pickup from our winery by the next business day.
• GIFT CARDS
- if ordering for store pickup, simply use your gift card in payment options when checking out.
- if ordering for shipping, please contact us and we can apply the your physical or electronic gift card towards your shipping order prior to you placing it. Call or email.
Our products are also available at these fine establishments. Please check with them for details:
American Candle Company, Bartonsville
Sabatini's Bar & Bottle Shop, Exeter
In house enjoyment
Cooper’s Seafood, Scranton (draft occasionally)
Hopping Eagle Brewing Company, Hawley
Gold Crown Pizza, Dunmore, (draft occasionally)
Last Minute Brewing, Scott
Sabatini's Bar & Bottle Shop, Exeter (draft occasionally)
Susquehanna Brewing Company, Plains